Contact Info / Advertise / Prize Pickup / Jobs

Business Office

WPGC offices are open weekdays from 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. and prize pickup is weekdays from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.

Our offices are located at:

1015 Half Street SE, Suite 200
Washington, D.C. 20003
| MAP

Studio Hotline

Call 877-955-5267

Advertising Questions

Cathy Whissel
Director of Local Sales | Music (WPGC & WIAD)
CBS Washington, D.C.

W: 202-545-7999

Rex Regner
Director of Product Development & Innovation
CBS Washington, D.C.
E: rex.regner@cbsdc.com
W: 202-545-7995

CBS provides a service unlike any other media company in the market. This service is designed to provide solutions through proper utilization of all CBS Assets, locally and nationally. If you are looking to provide your client with a successful media campaign in the Washington, D.C. market, then CBS provides a service to help you navigate a very transient and diverse marketplace.

Programming Questions

Email Assistant Program Director Angelique Alston at Angelique.Alston@cbsdc.com.

Promotions Questions

For questions about contests and appearances, email Assistant Promotions Manager Wendy Ward at Wendy.Ward@cbsradio.com or call 202-545-7942.

Prize Pickup

Prizes can be picked up weekdays from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. at the WPGC 95.5 studios located at 1015 Half Street SE, Suite 200, Washington, D.C. 20003

DC Lottery Live Questions

For questions about our Performance venue, contact Erik Jones at Erik.Jones@cbsdc.com or call 202-545-7934.

Community Affairs & Events

For questions about WPGC in the community and on the streets, email Guy Lambert at Guy.Lambert@cbsdc.com

Job Opportunities

We are looking for a key individual with the drive and desire to help local businesses grow by utilizing our unique set of digital marketing products in combination with opportunities we uniquely offer to reach listeners and viewers through our powerful local TV, Radio and out-of -home assets. Be part of a growing division with plenty of opportunity for advancement. For more information and to apply please visit www.cbsradio.com/careers.

Who Owns WPGC?

WPGC is owned and operated by CBS Radio Inc., which owns and operates radio stations in the nation’s largest revenue markets.

Terms of Use Policy

Click here to view the WPGC.com Terms of Use Policy.

EOE

WPGC, an Equal Opportunity Employer, is dedicated to providing broad outreach regarding job vacancies at the station. We seek the help of local Community Organizations in referring qualified applicants to our station.

Comments

1. gregg palmer says:

do you have air time for religious programming on sundays?

2. wes a milli says:

yo im an upcomin rappa putin myself out there what advise do you have 4 me i need to know howican gt my voice heard and keep it that way you can contactme through e-mail of facebook

3. Paula says:

Can you please tell how I can listen to WPGC Online from overseas? Everytime I try the message appears ” We’re sorry, CBS Radio is unavailablefrom your current location.” What are my options if any?

4. Andy says:

what was the name of the song that came on right before the DJ said “good morning the current time is 7:11”? it was some sweeet rap song i woke up and it was on

5. Racing 4 life says:

We have a non-profit org in the washington dc area that has tapped into the popurarity of illegel street race ,in particular the areas black youth with a safe legel opition to street car racing. we have started Racing4Life to add racial diversify amoung afican american children to become dragers with sponorships to compete with white children how can get all the support for funding of a race car. it is less than 7% african american race car drivers in the usa!!! that needs to change. so i asking for support from WPGC community. please call me @(240) 413-6362 we collecting fundes to build two jr dragster at cost 10,00 dollars a peice to build ad a scholarship funds to help afican american student attend a voc automotive school.

6. simona says:

I just found an artist that i am completely in love with and i know the people would love to hear her. Her name is Rahel and the song is hope, its an addicting song and i would love to have it played on this station!

7. Ray Green says:

My Most Memorable MJ Moment: Went to his amazing concert in Milan, Italy in the early 90s. He popped up out the stage and froze, the stadium went wild!! Then he flew away with a jet pack on his back; incredible, amazing, best ever!!!!!

8. caroline burts says:

thanks so much for the michael jackson tribute

9. MuddyWolf says:

I’d like to see WPGC and black radio play some Jannell Monae on occasion. Rolling Stone listed her new CD, The Archandroid, as one of the ten best albums of 2010, and the “Tightrope” video blows everything else away.

10. jackie says:

need help from my wpgc family,if ya are out there please respond back to me at (540) 419-3523

11. Red Dog says:

I am writing regarding the discussion of umemployment on this morning’s show. Now, now disrespect, but how is Tigger going to comment that anyone out of a job for more than two months is using the system? I went 6 months, lost my house and am still recovering. My co-worker used all of his 401K to support his family before working at the same job.

I put in over 50 job post before I got the job I have now. A lot of them said I was overqualified. So please check with your audience before saying comments about the inability for anyone to get a job in this day and age. The Wshington Post actually had a good write up about qualified individuals who were looking for work about 6 month ago.

12. nikka robertson says:

BlacJac Video(stillframe)

13. rene says:

we want to hear this aint a love song,, by scouting for the girls

14. dawn says:

we want to hear scouting for the girls,,
    this aint a love song this is goodbye,,
    please play it for us