IS GO-GO MUSIC CAUSING MURDERS IN DC??

gogo 1 IS GO GO MUSIC CAUSING MURDERS IN DC??

Over the weekend a 16 year old was murdered after leaving a GO-GO……………

Was GO-GO Music the reason he lost his life?

Comments

1. Dwayne Gurry says:

Ofcorse it is! Duhhhh!

1. baldhead1 says:

So you think the MUSIC causes people to kill one another?

2. Zay says:

I cant say Go Go is the reason he lost his life, if it was a Rap concert then the question would be; Is Rap music the reason he lost his life? I don’t know what happen or why it happened but I wouldn’t blame it on music!

3. LARRY says:

WHY IS IT EVERY TIME SOME THING HAPPEN THEY HAVE TO PUT IT ON THE MUSIC WE LISSIN TO GOGO DONT HAVE ANY THING TO ALL THERE MURDERS IT THIS BUM KIDS OUT HERE WITH GUN

4. LARRY says:

DO ROCK IN ROLL CAUSE PEOPLE TO USE DRUG

5. MAURITA BURGESS says:

NO I DONT THINK SO THESE YOUNGINS OUT HERE THINK THEY SO CALL GO HARD AND WORRIED BOUT THE NEXT PERSON OR A BITCH EXCUSE MY FRENCH!!!!!!!!!AND THEY SO CALL BE HATING OR HOODS BEEFING WITH EACH OTHER FOR WHAT,I THINK THEY SHOULD NOT HAVE GO-GO’S AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS THEN,ITS SAD LOSING LIFE OVER DUMB STUFF.

1. Ms. Danielle says:

I totally agree with everything u just said its a shame and it dont make no sense

6. Diamond 26 says:

Go-go music has nothing to do wit someone being murdered.the music can’t an don’t make a person kill anyone.the music is there to party.the problem is person or ppl the may get killed there prolly already had beef wit somebody an that’s where they found them at.but no its not the music.

7. Ms. Danielle says:

I don’t think that go-go was the cause of the teen losing his life. It’s just these ignorant ass kids who beef over anything as small as a nieghborhood. How can u live 1 block over and be beefing with eachother. I know Dr. MLK Jr. and Malcolm X are rolling over in their graves because to me it seems that everything they fought for is going down the drain with these ungrateful, ignorant ass kids.

8. arlondria haggins says:

no music doesnt effect what somones next move is people just make stupid decision and someones life was lost sadly i listen to go go and it doesnt make me do things like that

9. Joe says:

I know Go Go isn’t makin anyone kill but it sure does seem like the soundtrack sometimes

10. charles akien says:

yea when they dont stamp ur hood niccaz get mad so they needed do sometime different since alot of kids gettin killed but at the same time people look 4 people thet beefin with at the gogo’s and plus our leader older then us arent really helpin 4 real