[lastfm]Jay-Z[/lastfm] is getting sued again!!! Check it out…According to TMZ.com, [lastfm]Jay-Z[/lastfm] spent 55 hours flying on private jets owned by Air Platinum Holding in 2009 but only paid for 37 hours of the service.
The lawsuit also claims Jay-Z skipped out on some other payments which include:
– 18 hours of flight time at $4,500-per-hour (discounted from $6,000-per-hour) =$81,000
– Catering for 17 domestic flights ($500-per-flight) = $8,500
– Catering for 4 international flights ($750-per-flight) = $3,000
– International fees =$8,500
– Taxes = $12,285
– Luxury trip to England =$24,200
Jiggaman, you got some payin’ to do.