BET AWARDS 2010: The Good, The Bad, And The UGLY!!!

bet4 e1277725628687 BET AWARDS 2010: The Good, The Bad, And The UGLY!!!

Did you love [lastfm]Chris Brown[/lastfm]’s [lastfm]Michael Jackson[/lastfm] Tribute??? Did you hate [lastfm]Alicia Keys[/lastfm]’ pregnant piano climb??? Were you geeked to see [lastfm]T.I.[/lastfm]’s comeback performance??? Did you enjoy the [lastfm]Prince[/lastfm] tribute??? Were you disgusted by Debra Lee’s outfit??? We want to know what you like, what you didn’t like… EVERYTHING!!! Give us your BET Awards 2010: The GOOD, the BAD, and the UGLY…

Comments

1. tina ivory says:

I have been waiting for this moment. Chris Brown Killed it. I really don’t understand why he was not give this chance the first time. He is the only one that could do it right. This young man made a mistake. Which alot of young men do (make mistake) and we learn and move on. But you all support killers rapist hard crime stars. They get out of jail and you all grab them and hold them up. HMMMMMMM what’s wrong with that picture. He has paid his dues. God Bless you Chris and Micheal would have been proud of your performance.

2. Evelyn Wills says:

I sooo agree Tina! I don’t understand it myself! He has to survive out here and some people are making it real hard! LEAVE HIM ALONE!
    Alicia Keys! Didn’t understand the shoes with the purple cute dress, a littl to short in the front but over all very cute and very cute pregnant! Puffy’s performance was nice it woke me up lol because I was soo bored in the beginning! lol T.I welcome back! Not a very exciting award show but love to support BET!

3. Aprel says:

The good: Chris Brown KILLED it! Thank you for a once again great performance! He did Mike proud!
    The Bad: That stupid kiss
    The Ugly: Jada’s man-child daughter! I thought the leopard print outfit was UGLY, but she outdid herself last night!

4. Treena says:

Thank you Tina & Evelyn I agree 100% with you on your comments regarding Chris Brown. No One can do Michael like he does. Not Usher or Neyo have anything on Chris when it comes to Michael PERIOD! I am so happy that Jermaine introduced Chris now maybe the world will ease up off of him!!! Love you Chris Great job as usual!! XOXO

5. V says:

I loved Chris Brown’s proformance hands down, he brought tears to my eyes. I know Mike would have loved it. It’s a shame that he’s not here to witness it. Like what was said earlier people make mistakes but move on. Much luv to Chris Brown R.I.P. MJ

6. Shayla Edmonds says:

Chris Brown did way to much for real. Jada was fly and Diddy’s Performance was great I felt like i was at the show for a hot sec

Shayla E

7. BRYANT says:

DEFINETELY FELT THERE WERE SUM RECORD COMPANY POLITICS GOING ON WITH THE PRINCE TRIBUTE…JANAE ( I LIKE HER MUSIC THOUGH) BUT IT MADE NO SENSE…LIKE PRINCE SAID “U DON’T HAVE 2 DO WHAT HE DID WHEN HE WUZ YOUNGER 2 MAKE IT NOW..OTHER WORDS…”CRAZY 4 NO REASON IS JUST MAKING U LOOK STUPID N 2010….IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN MAXWELL, CHAKA KHAN, THE ROOTS, ALICIA KEYS, AND PATTI ..THAT”S IT..JUST MY BIAS OPINION IF BET REALLY WANTED 2 SHOW PRINCE’S VAST ARRAY OF INFLUENCE..OVERALL BETTER THAN LAST YEAR BUT STEPHEN HILL U STILL CAN DO BETTER HOMIE..TYRESE (SHOULD HAVE DONE LOVE TKO BUT OH WELL).DEBARGE, DRAKE& JEEZY, CHRIS BREEZY, EMINEM&B.O.B…YES!!!…ALL LIP SYNCHERS AND MCS RHYMING OVER THEIR OWN VOCALS…SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED TO PERFORM…PERIOD…NIKKI MINAJ…HELL 2 DA NAAAH!!!