Mindless Behavior At Isaac Gourine Middle School

Mindless Behavior

wpgc.com

If you haven’t heard the newest sensation that is, [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Mindless Behavior[/lastfm] you have got to see this video! DJ Flexx heads out to Isaac Gourine MS for a special performance by the quartet.  Mindless Behavior is currently under the Conjunction/Streamline/Interscope Records umbrella and even [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Diddy[/lastfm] himself praised these kids for having one of the hottest sounds out!

Comments

1. Alexis says:

I was there lol

2. Taylor says:

I wuz dere 2, da cheerleader dat wuz bout 2 fall out wen princeton came up tew me!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im tew pressed

3. Danielle Wallace says:

I was ther to chick… i wz lik so freakin happy they r so sexy i cnt even explain right now OMG!!!! WPGC 95.5 plz cum bk to our skool nd bring YMCM or Trey Songz plzzzz!! LLZ I bet my whole skool wuld b happi bout that. THNX alot 95.5 is the greatest station ever. IM STILL RANDOM

4. Danielle Wallace says:

DJ FLEXX u the best plz bring them again or someone else u shuld just do dat and bring someone lik chris brown, nikki minaj, trey songz, rick ross/ricki rose’, waka flocka, keyshia cole, and bring willo smith nd her so sexy brother(jaden smith). DO IT PLZZZZZZ!!!

5. Danielle Wallace says:

NXT TIME DJ FLEXX BRING CHRIS BROWN, RICK ROSS, TREY SONGZ, WAKA FLOCKA FLAME WILLO SMITH ND HER SEXY BROTHER JADEN SMITH!!!!!!B PLZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!:D

6. BrianaH says:

omg this was so fun & taylor u r so soo SSSOOOO lucky because princeton is who im crushin on

7. aijon says:

OMG I CAN’T BELIVE THAT I JUST SAW MB YALL LIKE OMG I LOVE THEM BUT I LOVE PRINCETON THE MOST 143 I LOVE ALL YALL OMG LOL❤

1. princeton says:

hay thx i saw you

1. rock says:

hey i was loked at you aijon

8. monyel says:

OMG MINDLESS BEHAVIOR WAS AT MY SKOOL I WAS SOOOOOOOO PRESTTTT TO SEE THEM I WAS THE CHEERLEADER WHO CAUGHT THE BRACELET THAT PRINCETON THROUGH OMG I WAS SOO HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. RICA says:

OMGGG MB CAME TO MY SKOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IM PRESTT LIKEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WUZ A CHEERLEADER AND I WUZ SOOOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED DAT DEY CAME!!!!!! DEY SUPPOSE TO B CUMIN BAK AT DA END OF DA SKOOL YEARR…. CNT WAITT!!!!!!!!!!

10. ray ray says:

hey monyel i love

11. ray ray says:

hey monyel i love u

1. adenSIMONE says:

AWWWW!!! u luv monyel….dats one of mi besties!!! n i saw rica at subway the otha day….but to tell the truth ….I LUV RAYRAY THE MOST…THEN COMES PRINCTEN !!! OMG …. pleez cum to thurgoodmarshall pleeeeeeez at least at the end of the year….we need yalll.oh if yuu doo cum to the one in maryland…thnxx cutieeesss……sexyyyys wateva…juzz know it.oh i ammmm a girl weird name huh i prefer simone mi middle name. ILY MUAHHHH!!!

12. Jordan says:

Y’all Was Like That When Y’all Came To our School
    I Love Y’all I Was Screaming Hope Y’all Come Back SOON

13. daisha c says:

i lov mindless behaver i wanna talk 2 them c wat they lik im not lik every body else fallin out but i think there cool ,they can sing through