WOW!!! A 10-Year Goes On Lil’ Wayne Over His Own Beat!!!

weezy WOW!!! A 10 Year Goes On Lil Wayne Over His Own Beat!!!

Photo by Mike Ehrmann/Getty Images

I guess not everyone is feeling [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Lil’ Wayne[/lastfm] and his disrespectful lyrics. Three young sisters from Baltimore who are called “Watoto from the Nile” decided to put how they feel about the degradation of women in hip-hop music into a song. They perform their open-letter styled song over Lil’ Wayne’s “I’m Single” beat.

Thanks to NecoleB*tchie.com we have the lyrics too…

Verse 1
This is message is to Mr. Wayne, I’m sorry plus I must complain
About what you do and what you say. I’m sorry that I feel this way
And I’m a girl that’s only 10, but for my sisters I must represent.

How old are you? I know you’re 20-something. Excuse me for the interruption.
I guess that means that you’re a man, but something I can’t understand.
The way you talk, the way you act. I hate when you be doing that.
And people say ‘ say No to drugs, so tell me sir, who should I trust?’
You or them. Are you promoting something? It’s time our people stop the fronting.

Chorus:
Single, a lack of single. You lack knowledge, information inspiration and you’re single. And then you start cursing, they make it even worse when, they play it with the radio version.

Make it sound like Aye, Aye, Aye, Aye, Aye, Aye, AYE! Aye, Aye, Aye, Aye, Aye, Aye, AYE! Why Every other word This song is disturbing, please Mr. Wayne can you stop all the hurting?

Verse 2
Peace, I hope you’re doing fine
I’m one year and the age of nine and I’m divine
Got my life’s purpose
My people I devote my service
My daddy told me I’m a queen, but you call women other things
It makes me mad, I can’t pretend
Sir, don’t call me out my name again.
And don’t you think it’s kind of mean to disrespect a royal queen?
We come from greatness, we come from love
Be like Steve Harvey-show ya love
I hear you got a little girl, does she get the same referral?
You call the world, not trying to lean, I hope you call her little queen.

(Chorus)

Verse 3
KRS and Lauryn Hill..Props go out to Philly Jill, India Arie and Ms.Badu
Some people just to name a few
These people mean a lot to me, they feel me up with energy
They make my soul feel complete, I love that Public Enemy
Michael Jackson, Steve Wonder music that will make you wanna
Clap your hands and stomp you’re feet, they make you jump out your sit
Mr. Wayne we bout to close this letter, I hope that we can work together
And help our people, that’s what we need
One Love, forget the green

WOW!!! DMV, how do you feel about that one???

Comments

1. Denise says:

I love it …this is so positive..w/o vulgarity…I say to the parents….you have done a great job with these beautiful little princesses..

2. Lina says:

Amazing! These girls rock!!!

3. doris says:

That’s rite. Someone’s gotta tell get. good job girls

4. chocolick girl says:

IM VERY PROUD OF HER SINGN THIS POEM TURN IT TO LIL RAP!!!! HOPE PEOPLE SIGN HER SHE HAS SKILLS!!!! THANX FOR HER PARENTS FOR THEIR LIL QUEEN HAVING RESPECT FOR HER SELF AND OTHER FEMALES BRAVO! BRAVO! BRAVO!!!!!!WELL DONE!!!!!!

5. hii says:

this.. is just the begining

6. Diana says:

CONGRATS TO THE PARENTS THAT RAISED HER. FOR LETTING HER STAND UP FOR WHAT IS RIGHT. SHE IS GOING TO GO FAR IF SHE KEEPS ON THIS PATH.

1. Vinaya says:

That’s just one person she mentions. What about Eminem and other hardcore gangsta rappers with little girls or kids? What do they learn? You can’t single out Wayne when other rappers with children do drugs, hate on the law, cuss, and degrade women.

1. D-BLOCK says:

U make it seem like u taking up for lil wayne….i think its fine dat they singled out lil wayne….. it wasnt mandatory dat they named every rapper cuz if that was the case it would’ve been a whole big list out cuz there are a lot of rappers degrading women out here. i believe that them making this song about wayne was just a start… im quite sure they feel the same about any other rapper…. and if u wanna say they’re singling out lil wayne u just singled out eminem so wat about that………

7. shirley evans says:

i think thats very brave of you girls to confront this issue,continue to be positive and not persuaded by the negative energy. that out there,

8. qrotttie says:

awesome!!!!!! Lil Wayne and his crew needs to listen up.

9. nate says:

I’m so blown by her awareness. Her parents have done an awesome job. I’d much rather hear this than Wayne’s version. This young woman is a queen that subtely demands respect for our Black Sisters in a way that can’t be ignored or disputed. Very well done.

10. harold says:

why do she know what wayne is saying on al his song?

1. D-BLOCK says:

Because its all over the TV and radio.

11. keiera says:

This song is off the chain. I love hearing young people speak out for ehat they know is right. Go head yall and keep doing u and tellin it like it is and should always be. Yall are some true Royal Queens. Lol at yall dissin Wayne. Aka Tune.

12. Suga says:

Her father/mother should have sung it their selves instead of having their little girls speak as if it were their words.

13. Free says:

Love it! Im going to push this record into the over flow room!
    Amen

14. Rebone404 says:

Everyone wants their 15 minutes of fame. Now I hope these little girls are putting this much effort into their school work. Why would they be listening to “Little Wayne” it in the first place? The parents want a, “willow,” out of this deal I am sure.

1. Rico Lopez says:

Congrads on the sharing this with the world W.P.G.C.

2. D-BLOCK says:

Some people say anything…..

15. Dee says:

I’m proud of them for stepping out like that…Great job Lil Queens!

16. mjlove says:

i wish artists would step up, listen to this message, and spread the love. doesnt matter who the rapper, and it doesnt matter whether these are the words of these girls or of their parents. the issue is still the same, and this IS the truth