Kandi’s stepdaughter SHOT in head…

kandi Kandis stepdaughter SHOT in head...

photo courtesy: Johnny Nunez/ getty images

Kandi has a wonderful smile. I love her energy and her spirit. She has been through some of the toughest obstacles. First her fiancée’ AJ passes away from a blow sustained during a fight in 2009. Now the daughter of the late AJ, that Kandi was taking care of has been shot.

@Kandi took to her twitter and posted: My heart feels heavy 2day.

Although 15-year-old Asheley isn’t her biological daughter, she cares for Aj’s kids as if they are her own.

Details in regards to the motive are still sketchy. Investigators are saying that road rage could be what set off the other vehicle, when they decided to open fire on the young girls.

Asheley is in an Atlanta hospital in a coma. My prayers are with her and her family. This is a very sad story and God has the final say. This road rage and anger and drive-bys are getting out of hand. Our children are being affected. Lord, help. As my mom would say.

Comments

1. honeybrown1072 says:

We’re in the last and evil days but I’m asking God to do a great work and may this young lady recover all the devil thinks he has the right to steal from her.

2. Janet Wooten says:

Kandi – My prayers are with you and the family during these tough times…First your Fiance and now his daughter – all these tests come to make you strong. I can’t imagine this pain but I pray that God will wrap his loving arms all around you and strengthen you when you feel like falling…on a brighter note I love your CD and may God continue to bless your talents.

3. tameka hill says:

May god bless her an her family. Kandi has had to over come some may obstacles. I just pray she finds strength in the lord. For he is our only hope in making in this world today.

4. Dawn Montgomery says:

My prayers go out to Kandi and AJ’s family, as well as, a special prayer for Asheley. Lord watch over them and bring some peace to this family.

5. Nikki Torres says:

My prayers go out to Kandi, Asheley and their whole family during another tough time. Please stay strong

6. latonya says:

my prayer are with you

7. Samantha Reeves says:

Kandi I’m so sorry to hear of your lost I will keep you and your family in my prayers. Love ya!!

8. Sheronda says:

Very sorry to hear this kandi trust god will see u through and the family remember the saying god will not put to much on you that you cannot bare,he will give many tests and lead you through them

9. Juel Thomas says:

Kandi you are such a sweet person. Please please try and stay strong dear. My prayers to you and your family.

10. Diann Williams says:

Kandi, may god be with u and your family and i hope your daughter Asheley be o.k. i am a mother of 6 i understand. Love your c.d. May God bless u and your family! Love Ya!

11. kena says: