Is This A Fake Fergie On American Idol? Or Did She OD On Plastic Surgery? (Video)

fergie Is This A Fake Fergie On American Idol? Or Did She OD On Plastic Surgery? (Video)
Everyone is buzzing about [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Fergie[/lastfm] of [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]The Black Eyed Peas[/lastfm]’ appearance last night on American Idol.  Some are saying that it was an impostor.  Others are saying that she went a little bit too far with the plastic surgery. What do you think?

1. Well a pinch here and a tuck there ain’t bad she just looks slimmer in the face. A little bitore juvie like. Ain’t a bad thing. Her voice sounds a little better. Maybe the nip and tuck helped. Lol I really didn’t notice. I did notice her pinkish red lipstick and her marylin Monroe dress on. I guess it disguised her face. Or maybe she took a break off drinking and poppin pills which made her look young fresh and glowing last night. Moneyake the world go round and it ain’t stopping her from making it

2. says:

Not good look for her. It dont even look like its really her.

3. Michelle says:

Well, I’m glad it isn’t just me that saw a difference, but if it was in fact Fergie, she’s never looked BETTER! I told my friends she should sport this look more ofter because I thought she was beautiful. Still can’t really tell if it was really her, but if it was, she needs to stick with this look and leave the facepaints alone!

4. Shannon says:

Don’t have any idea. She just looked totally different and I did think that maybe she was pregnant!! Or perhaps it was just a stand in last night…

5. Herman says:

That girl on Idol was not Fergie. She is sometimes used during European tours when Fergie is not available. She is in Japan right now, so she couldn’t be on Idol. When a group performs in huge arenas and lip syncs, all you need is a look a like, not the real deal. But it doesn’t work on television. There are 3 black eyed peas groups that tour the world.

6. Colby says:

Fergie Look’s So Much Better!

7. jennifer says:

Sorry not Fergie met her in real life and that is NOT her, I think the band is not together, think she went solo…