White Gal uses “N” word while rapping…

busta White Gal uses N word while rapping...

Photo Courtesy: Steve Lawton/ Getty Images

Yeah it’s so cool when pop culture learns the lyrics to hip-hop songs. This being a billion dollar industry, that has shut down stereotypical genre lines. But is it cool that non-black kids who repeat lyrics of African American artists slide the “N” word in? You be the judge on this. My MOpinion is on MUTE.

Click Link and view at your leisure. Feel free to banter children. Sidebar: I did peep a couple of peeps at the “I am still Music” tour on Sunday saying the “N” word, during some of the performances. I was LLS.

Comments

1. awhiteperson says:

really? Your still stuck in the 90’s I see.

1. ablackperson says:

You can’t use the N-word alright! I don’t feel anyone should use it, but especially not people of Anglo-Saxon decent!

2. qlucas says:

i am a 17 year old black male and i hear this type of stuff all of the time. my opinion on this whole subject is to try to stop the usage of the word entirely. yes i use the word, but i try to not use it. i am all for people wanting to speak up for our race and defending the word but if we want other people who aren’t of black decent to stop using the word, we must first stop using the word ourselves. we go on and on about how this white person said the “n” word but if you think about it the only reason why they think it is okay to say it is because it is being broadcasted all over the media. so yeah if we want to stop other people from using the “n” word, we as black people need to stop using it as well.

3. Bill says:

I believe Chris Rock said ‘if ur gettin ur Dre on white people, go ahead and say it.. but it has to be in the lyrics, cause otherwise its just depressing”

4. Steve says:

The N’ word jus don’t mean the same as back in da day. to me that speaks volumes on how we took somethin that was used with such negative meanings, and now in this generation thru Hip Hop music is returned to the opressor as in away that it units different races. We no longer let a word today hold us back or degrade us as people by knowing who we really are.

5. kiki says:

THIS IS DUMB WHY ARE YALL FOCUSED ON THE WORD……..DID U NOT NOTICE THAT SHE JUST RAPPED A PART THAT I BAT MOST OF YALL COULDNT DO EVEN IF U KNEW THE WORDS…….STOP MAKING SMALL THINGS LIKE THIS A PROBLEM AND GIVE HER HER PROPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. monkey see monkey do says:

Whoever uses the N word is ignorant, and if an audience condones the N word they are also ignorant.