Redskin Albert Haynesworth: I Don’t Even Like Black Girls

103904250 Redskin Albert Haynesworth: I Dont Even Like Black Girls
Photo by Christian Petersen/Getty Images

[photogallerylink id=66836 align=left]Redskin baller Albert Haynesworth had rejected the government’s plea deal regarding his abuse allegations, and now we know a part of his defense. Albert says he didn’t harass the waitress because he doesn’t like Black girls.

Through his lawyer, A. Scott Bolden, Washington Redskins defensive tackle Albert Haynesworth pleaded not guilty, this week, on a misdemeanor charge of sexual abuse stemming from a W Hotel incident three months ago.

In the police report, filed on February 13, a waitress said her hands were full of glasses as she cleared a table where Albert was sitting. Albert asked if it was OK to place his credit card in her blouse and the waitress nodded her head yes, according to the report. He is then said to have pulled a “Nelly” video move and placed his card in her blouse, slid it down her chest, then began to caress her breast.

For his part, Albert says charges against were him lies because he “[doesn’t] even like Black girls.” He also said the waitress was mad because he didn’t leave her a large tip.

But a detective investigating the case claims that Albert told him,

“I know what this is about: [The waitress] is just upset I have a white girlfriend. I couldn’t tell you the last time I dated a Black girl.”

Via The YBF!

Comments

1. kim says:

well we dont like you either,, so play on player and see how you will get played!

1. BLACK BEAUTY says:

LMAO AT THE SILLINESS OF THAT STORY SOUNDS LIKE TWO IGNORANT BLACK PEOPLE TO ME. WHO LETS U PUT SOMETHING IN YOUR BLOUSE WHERE THE HELL WAS YOUR APRON AT. WHAT U ARE IS BLACK AND WHY HATE WHAT U ARE, BIG DUMMY.@ KIM GET PLAYED COMMENT WAS FUNNY I LIKED THAT

2. jay says:

Why don’t you like your mother?

3. jmoney says:

There is just no end to his ignorance and stupidity..What will this idiot say next…I fell for ya bro…Sound like you feel somehow superior because you have a white woman…She may be white but you “aint” LOL

4. Michele says:

Wow…and we care about this because….

5. tee says:

He couldnt handle a blk woman and by the looks of things they dnt want him anyway lol oogly

6. MzCookie says:

I applaud you brother…so you are dating a white chic, well who gives a damn. One question my though: if you weren’t in the league would your white girlfriend be dating you…I hate when ppl say DUMB zhit #anyrace… I don’t care who a person dates or marry as long as your happy. Just my opinion

7. KEEPING IT REAL says:

Okay this is just crazy! I am sorry but I don’t believe that he did any wrong doing that she did not allow. She saw a shot at a big tip or night now and she went for it. If is telling the truth he may be telling the truth that he don’t date black woman, but I am sure he was not looking for no damn date! He saw a chance to get laid and she saw a chance to get paid but one called foul on the other before any of that could go done. Two grown ass ppl playing childish games… fine both of them for wasting the time of the reporter that put this out there. HOT MESS!

8. tracey says:

if u dont like black women you must really hate yourself

9. Diane says:

He is ignorant. Just make sure all your friends and your friends, friends stop going to the football games he’s in. It’s a matter of economics. His team will realize that if people boycott the team because of him, perhaps, they will realize he is a liability to the team, to any team, because he acts inappropriately and also makes alot of inappropirate comments. He is arrogant and in the long-run, I believe, he will get what he deserves. Just vote by boycotting the Redskins. Go to other team games, college games or other close-by teams (Ravens, Pittsburg). Football shouldn’t be more important than human decency. This football player is very arrogant and ignorant. He needs to be put back in his place.

1. aqquippless says:

Sweetheart this is not some r&b singer that caters to women.Men are NOT going to stop watching football because you caught feelings about some player`s preference in women.

10. Cee says:

He came to D.C. Superior Court with a women walking beside him. Needless to say, she was NOT a sister. The first thing I though, “Here is another black man, wearing a white woman as if she is his trophy”. It’s as if by doing so, brothers believe that she is a status symbol to declare that he has, “Arrived”. He is a bottom dweller; he can’t play football and looks kind of slow in the dome. He’s useless. Sisters don’t want or deserve to claim brothers like him anyway, and he knows it. That’s why he was quick to proclaim his dislikes for black women. But, he doesn’t realize by doing so, he is confirming that he doesn’t like his grandma, momma, auntie, etc. I know they are embarrased by him. He’s a letch and a moron.