Unity Prayer For Chuck Brown Thursday May 10th, 12 Noon.

[photogallerylink id=80744 align=left]
On Thursday, May 10, 2012 at 12:00 noon everybody in the DMV should stop what they are doing and pray and lets have a unity prayer for Chuck Brown. Please spread the word and everyone should do their own individual prayers for the God Father Of Go-Go who is ill.

Help spread the word with Twitter and FB! Feel free to leave a message for Chuck and his family below.
[photogallerylink id=56283 align=left]

Comments

1. Boss Lady Sat says:

Get well soon Chuck baby, the DMV gives a F***!!! We love you!!

2. Debbie Gale says:

Praying for Chuck and his family. I love him so much and he has given me so much joy with his music. When I hear him I just feel like all is right in the world. I think about my family members who were here when a particular song is sang. “Run Joe” especiallyy reminds me of my brother Joe who has passed away several years ago. I love all Chuck’s music and DC truly loves him. God Bless and heal you. WE LOVE YOU.

3. ANGIE FULLER says:

DIE HARD CHUCK BROWN FAN !! KK PLEASE TELL YOUR FATHER HE HAS A MILLION MORE PERFORMANCES SO HURRY UP AND GET WELL. MOVE LOVE TO YOU BOTH!!!

4. Slyy says:

Get well Chuck, Prayers out to u and your Family
    I wouldn’t b in the music business if it wasn’t for u
    U always called me your son and proud of me
    Well I’m proud of u, Stay strong, we need u

Slyy

5. julie says:

hang tough you can bwat thia Chuck….there is more of you yet to come!!
    God Bless

6. Rochele P. says:

Praying for Mr . Brown to get well ..

7. bryan says:

In. The. Name. Of. Jusus

8. Raenell Baylor says:

In Jesus Name…..AMEN

9. Prayuig for u God Father Of GoGo much love thanks for everything you do for the community and the GOGO industry…. may God be with you in your time of need…..

10. Helen Johnson says:

Sending prayers out to you chuck Brown. And know that your angels are all around you.. I am praying that shall touch and heal what it maybe. God knows all about it. Keep the Faith and know that you are Loved by many. But God Loves you Best… I Believe in Gods word and it shall be done… Amen…

11. ANNETTE GRAY says:

HEY CHUCKIE THIS BIGSEXXY HANG IN THERE AND TELL THEM GERMS THAT U AINT GOT TIME TO ENTERTAIN THEM SO ITS TIME FOR THEM TO ROLL OUT ,,,,,,, CAUSE CHUCK BABY DON’T GIVE A WAT!!!!!!!! AND TO THE FAM YALL KNOW CHUKIE CAN CONQUIRE IT CAUSE HE HAS THE LORD IN HIS HEART AND MIND ,,,,,,
    SO AS A FORMER GO GO PLAYER AND LOVER CHUCK THIS 1 IS FOR U❤

12. layana dunn says:

Get well Chuck baby,my prayers are wit u ans ur family.get welllaya soon

13. Rev. Felita Felton - Boykins says:

My family lifts you in prayer and your family. I always remember you as Uncle Chuck for the time of you & our dad, Hilton as one of the Soul Searchers playing music together and us going to school with your kids. May God bless, keep & strengthen you during this time.

14. Nock says:

By the grace of God may your recovery be swift.

15. Chuck baby, I use to play flute with you, when you were called The Soul Searchers, do you remember? We go way back!! My heart and prays goes out to you. My mother use to be with me when we did your shows, remember, I was in my late teens and do you remember “Reds” when he played sax? Get well so we can meet again. Love, Burgandy.

16. aishaetu says:

Get well soon!!

17. aishaetu says:

amen

18. Louise Williams ( Weezie) says:

My prayers go out to you Chuck & all your love ones. May god remain beside you all intell you feel well. “I HOPE THAT YOU FEEL BETTER” – Weezie

19. keesha hill says:

I wanna say I miss you chuck brown, Rest in peace and know that without you D.C will never be the same!!!

20. DeSean says:

Legendary. Creator of Go. Go. Chocolate City. USA.