Tami Roman Apologizes After Last Night’s “Bullying” Episode Of Basketball Wives

[photogallerylink id=63172 align=left]After last night’s episode of Basketball Wives, many people were outraged at Tami’s adult bully behavior towards her cast mate. Twitter went into frenzy as fans flooded her mentions with nasty comments & disappointment in her. Tami was on a plane during the airing of the episode but as soon as she landed, she took to her twitter to apologize…

She tweeted:

I just landed in NYC, but I did catch 2nites episode on the plane. As I said earlier, this was BAD, wrong & immature-I apologize…I’m not proud of my behavior, but I own up to it and face it. I do apologizee 2my family, my friends, my kids & 2 my cast members…The supporters who have been there, I’m sorry I let U down-this was not handled properly & I felt bad THEN and now….I simply ask that U b respectful 2my kids-they R NOT on BBW & do not control my actions on the show. Don’t become what U criticze….I would have blogged this but I wanted 2 address it as soon as I landed. Accept it or not, I acknowledge & apologize to ALL involved.

Via Tami’s Twitter

Should all be forgiven?!

Comments

1. Ronnie says:

It’s sad that a grown woman acted like that on television. Tami is the reason why many of us Black Professional Women have to go on our jobs and fight this stereotype in the workplace. White people really believe that all Black Women act like this. I’m very disappointed in the cast mates for not defending Kesha, especially Suzie, who again opened her big mouth (somebody auto to hit her in it). I will not be watching the show anymore and fully support the boycott.

2. 2tall4u says:

Tami “Buffarilla” Roman – STFU you food stamp broke assed buffalo/gorilla in the mist hookah. For the sake of every woman of color living or dead, check yourself into a 5150 mental hold because you need it.

And to the rest of the Bully Bunch – Shaunie “Nostrils” O’Neal, Suzie “Lispy-LooseLips” and Eviline Lozda how about you check into the rooms beside Buffarilla ’cause you all need a time out from humanity.

1. marie3548 says:

What a condescending apology if u dont care whether it is accepted y do it dripping with sarcasm she dont look like a Keisha but a Lisa how freakkin nastin can u b to another human being under the guise of wanting respect and keepin it real yeah we saw the real person and her therapy is really not being effective she needs a refund. That was one of the worst displays of character towards another human being that I have ever seen just horrible to treat another human being like that and had the girls purse in her suitcase how did she possible think any of this was justifiable.
      Disgusting behavior.
      so what everybody talks there is no code everyone does it at one time or another in the privacy of their home or to their friends we have all been there Tami is not the talk police she does it too on camera we r not children thats the way of the world grow up and furthermore she wasnt hurt by anything that was said and nothing warrants this behavior and no one surely deserves this inhumane behavior.

if u r aginst bullying in any form go to
      like this page in support of no bullying plz
      Now she iz. selling u got 2 Mins t-shirts
      she should not b allowed to profit off bully money no one should support this
      And now she want u to support her profiteering on U got 2 min T-shirts.
      Her infamous line to Keisha
      omg that iz funny

1. marie3548 says:

he omg that iz funny to 2tall4u

3. Matimbo says:

Tami is am idiot and a bully. And her apology is because she may get canned. Come to mama tami I will teach who’s the real bully!!

1. ANDREA says:

That’s real. She has not run into the real SISTA (straight hood south central) take they purse huh!!!!!!

4. Tmeekie says:

IAM REALLY GLAD YOU WAS SORRY BECAUSE YOU REALLY LOOK BAD, BUTTHAT SUZIE NEEDS TO BE PUT OUT THERE SHE KEEPS MESS GOING, NO ONE SHOULD BLAME YOUR CHILDREN FOR YOUR ACTIONS, BUT PEOPLE WILL TO GET BACK AT YOU WATCH HOW YOU TREAT OTHERS.

5. Denise Holder says:

BBW is getting so outrageous..every week it’s drama.. Tami’s apology is falling on my deaf ear.. cause she hasn’t changed.

6. LULA says:

F*** Tami and her weak sauce apology!!!!!

7. janice Penquite says:

i really really am sorry that we as not just black women but as grown women cannot sit down and have a clean show and have fun without being idiots! tammy was dead wrong but the other silly grown bit…s are just as much to blame for sitting there and watching her do this, especially shawnee!! it leads me to believe that her making a profit on this show is more important than having decent human values. and i commend royce for not even wanting to be a part of all this b.s. cause at the end of the day what i see in tammy, evelyn and anybody else who bully’s someone to this point is that they are truly unhappy in their own lives and they just want everybody else to be that way.and i truly support the boycott and hope that this show is canceled!!!!