At 12-years-old, Justin has already achieved one of the biggest goals of his life: singing on stage with Jay Z. The boy, who is from Maryland, attended the January 5 Greensboro date of Jay Z‘s Magna Carter World Tour and got the chance of a lifetime to rap next to HOV.
It seems Justin and his mother, Angela, attended the Charlotte show the night before and was trying desperately to get Jay Z’s attention from the eighth row but the rapper didn’t notice the duo. Not giving up, Angela bought tickets to the Greensboro date the following day and was lucky enough to land last minute front row seats. Justin showed up with his sign that read “Can I Rap For You” to which Jay Z agreed partway through the show.
Jay Z brought the preteen on stage to sing with him on his hit “Clique” and the youngster impressed even further when he noted that he didn’t need music to drop the lyrics. After blowing the crowd away, the brave boy even asked to go backstage with Jay Z, to which he agreed. The five-minute meeting backstage happened after the show.
Watch Justin rap to “Clique” below.
- PGPD Arrest Man Who Attempted to Sexually Assault Woman in Camp Springs
- Prince George’s County School Increases Police Presence After Online Threat
- DJ Khaled’s Son Had the Most Extravagant 1st Birthday Party Ever
- PHOTOS: Woman in Town for Howard Homecoming Missing After Hosting Party
- LaVar Ball to Wizards: ‘They Better Beware, Lonzo Aint Losing Again’