By: Tati/ The Pablo Show
This morning the conversation got mildly awkward as Pablo talked about a recent experience with his dog. Pablo lives across the street from a wing place and he walks his dog Riley around the area after work. Well, it seems Riley found the jackpot and an old, thrown out chicken wing while on their adventure. Though he tried to get as much out of the dog’s mouth, the pup swallowed a bit of it.
Now he’s sifting through… well, you get it.
So we asked our listeners if they’ve ever swallowed something unusual accidentally and let’s just say, don’t try this at home.
Guy Lambert shared his swallowing story while I, on the other hand, did not want to share.
Follow WPGC on Twitter