Washington, D.C. ranks first in cities with the highest infidelity rates, according to dating site Ashley Madison. The site specializes in married persons looking to cheat on their spouse. After gathering their membership data, they ranked the 10 highest cities for cheating.
Washington, D.C. tops the list for the third year in a row while Houston, Tx. trails as second. The third city is Miami, Fla followed by Pittsburgh, Pa., Los Angeles, Calif., Oklahoma City, Okla., Pheoniz, Ariz., New York City, Chicago, Ill., and finally, Boston, Mass.
According to their data, between 7 and 10 percent of Ashley Madison users live in the Washington, D.C. area.
The site randomly gathers their membership data to release infidelity information. One such poll revealed the top 10 schools where their adulterers called home during their college days. They include:
- University of Minnesota (7.8%)
- Arizona State University (7.4%)
- SUNY Buffalo (6.8%)
- University of Maryland (5.2%)
- Ohio State University (3.8%)
- Florida State University (3.1%)
- University of Iowa (2.7%)
- University of Southern California (2.3%)
- Texas A&M (1.9%)
- University of Michigan (1.7%)
Follow WPGC on Twitter.