10 Tax Day Freebies for 2014
Taxes filed. Forms signed. Refund on its way. It’s the tax trifecta everyone hopes for and to help ease the pain of filing your taxes, many places are offering tax day freebies.
From free dinner to free massages or free cookies, many places are helping Americans (and accountants) celebrate the end of tax season by helping keep your wallet full.
Here is a list of great free products being offered on April 15:
1. Perform a song on the live music stage between 5 and 7 p.m. at one of the 40 Hard Rock Cafes and you can get a free entree valued up to $14.95.
2. Great American Cookie will give away one free chocolate chip cookie per person.
3. HydroMassage will offer free mini-massages until April 18. These have to be booked in advance, though.
4. Arby’s is handing out snack-sized curly fries to tax payers who print out the coupon on Arbys.com.
5. California Tortilla will give out free chips and queso to anyone who says the code word: “taxes shmaxes.”
6. Bruegger’s Bagels will offer their Big Bagel Bundles for only $10.40 (get it? Like the form 1040?) This gets you 13 bagels and two tubs of cream cheese.
7. Boston Market will offer two half-chicken individual meals for $10.40 which includes half a rotisserie chicken, two sides and cornbread.
8. McDonald’s is offering free small coffee during their breakfast hours today only.
9. BLT Steak D.C. is offering 50% off all alcoholic beverages.
10. Ace Hardware is letting you take $10 off $40 with code TXDAY14.
Have you seen great freebies today? Tell us in the comments.
Follow 94.7 Fresh FM on Twitter.