Five Awesome Moments From President Obama
Today, the President of the United States Barack Obama celebrates his 53rd birthday. He managed his own celebration by playing a round of golf at Andrews Air Force Base, which is an annual tradition.
What makes President Obama relalable and interesting is his constant down-to-Earth moments with voters, celebrities and at public appearances.
So, in an effort to say Happy Birthday, Obama, here are five awesome moments from the POTUS.
1. President Obama calls Clint Dempsey and Tim Howard to congratulate them on their World Cup performances.
2. The POTUS joins Zach Galifianakis on “Between Two Ferns” to talk Affordable Care Act.
3. The real President meets Kid President.
4. Obama reads letters from American citizens… and invites them to dinner.
5. The POTUS practiced his singing skills by teasing Al Green’s ‘Let’s Stay Together.’
Happy Birthday, Mr. President – hope you enjoy your day here in D.C.
Follow WPGC on Twitter.