By Hayden Wright
Justin Bieber’s transition from YouTube child prodigy to young adult pop star hasn’t always been smooth sailing—he’s found plenty of things to say “Sorry” for along the way. However, he’s also collected his share of trophies and accolades, including eight Guinness World Records.
Related: Justin Bieber is Back on Instagram
- “What Do You Mean?” is the most-streamed track on Spotify in a single week.
- Purpose was streamed on Spotify more times than any other album in a single week.
- In December 2015, a whopping 17 Bieber songs charted on the Billboard Hot 100—more than any other performer, ever. (If you’re skeptical, look it up.)
- Pursuant to that, Bieber holds the record for most simultaneous new entries on the U.S. singles chart.
- Across the Pond, Justin had the unique distinction of holding the #1, #2 and #3 spots on the U.K. singles chart at the same time—a first.
Then there are the social media superlatives. Bieber has more YouTube subscribers than any other male account holder on the site, the most-viewed YouTube channel overall, and more Twitter followers than any other guy on the planet.