About Pablo Sato
With radio stops in San Diego, Las Vegas and Tucson this Honolulu native is coming to the DC. Before starting radio at the age of 18, Pablo Sato worked with his father’s carpet installation business. At the age of 6 removing and installing carpet meant very little free time and summers for that matter. And during this time he fell in love with the only thing that accompanied him through those 8 hour days. Radio.
Although he was never allowed to change the channel (“I paid for it.. So I control the music” he father would always say) he loved the larger than life dj’s, the music and most of all the companionship.
Today he lives he’s dreams of being an on air talent, making sure that every break is crafted with precision. Because he knows that if he doesn’t……. Ripping out carpet is in his near future, but he’s more afraid of losing control of the radio. (Father issues? But it makes for some fun radio)
- bout to make go OH SH@T-One Track Mind on the @albiedee old school lassics. wpgc.com 25 minutes ago
- go go 95 coming @ 9:30 w @DJSTORM2000 46 minutes ago
- @ 8:19 a song that describes what goes on at the proms this season. wpgc.com 1 hour ago
- Coming up A song that was written for a 70's sitcom character from the Dukes of Hazard + 1 hour ago
- @PatriceCameau cause its @albiedee Old School Classics every Sunday Night. 1 hour ago