More Latest Photos

PHOTOS: WPGC's 17th Annual BikefestHosted by WPGC's own Tony Redz and DJ Flexx at the Maryland International Raceway, Bikefest featured drag racing, a custom bike show, vendors, the infamous bikini contest and performances.
PHOTOS: 2017 BET Awards Red CarpetCheck out photos of the star-studded red carpet at the 2017 BET Awards.
PHOTOS: 30th Anniversary Birthday Bash Meet & GreetFans came through The Howard Theatre to meet Khalid, DJ Luke Nasty, Nick Grant, and Wale, ahead of Birthday Bash.
PHOTOS: WPGC's 30th Anniversary Birthday BashWPGC's dirty 30 at the Howard Theatre was LIT. Check out photos of the night here.
WPGC presents Marsha Ambrosius
WPGC presents LeCrae w/Tre Da Kid

1. Monika McCrea says:

Faith Evans was doing the damm thing yesterday. I was glad to be a part of history with my favorite artist of all time.

2. Monika McCrea says:

CSD was doing it! I was dancing my butt off when “teach me how to dougie” song came on.

3. ricky reid says:

Faith Evans you r the best!

4. MRS. LATASHA FOGLE says:

THIS WAS MY VERY FIRST TIME ATTENDING FSO AND I HAD A GREAT TIME. I REALLY ENJOYED ALL OF THE ENTERTAINERS. I LOVED SEEING MONICA, FAITH AND LIL MO DO THEIR THING. AND OMG LARENZ TATE AND LANCE GROSS. I CAN’T WAIT TO DO IT AGAIN. THANKS WPGC.

5. erica smith says:

I truly enjoyed faith last night she did da damn thing reminding why i love her music so much

6. Mrs Dana C. says:

This was my first time attending for sisters only.love it so much!everything was awesome! all the celebs was off the hook espeically Moncia! Faith,Chuck of course I must say Tasha Smith was so uplifting All the woman are a true inspiration .everyone did there thing on the stage Bigger Tigger you are so crazy! Larenz and Lance Gross were looking good as usual see you next year! God Bless

7. Sonia says:

FSO was off the hook yesterday, Chuck was doing his thing, and Big Tigger you are so crazy, but I guess that’s why you are who you are big ups to you doing your thing.

8. Dominique Jones says:

FSO was great I went with my 9 year old daughter and my best friend. The performers were fantastic and Marsha Ambrosius voice was AMAZING, have been playing floerty ever since. Monica and Faith ripped it also. Great bonding experience for us sisters. Cant wait till next year..need more events like this.

9. Lucylou(kimi) says:

For Sister s Only was extra, extra, extra the Sister” was definitely serving in the Building, Ms. Faith Evans was coming for us up there. Real Sister”s right there, I take my hat off to her… She can blow.. Monica was hitting too… Teach me how to Dougie Boys show off, Them Gentleman has swagger.. Look at our young generation… And Godfather of Soul has his old way… James Brown I said!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And Ms. Kim has a voice for days…Funk still striving We miss You Lil Benny…………