Lil Wayne has no patience for legal questioning. In a new video taped deposition, he plays the role of hostile witness who recalls little, antagonizes the cross examiner and even issues a not-so-veiled threat from the stand.
- Join Jeannie Jones & Storm at Kings Kids Child Development Center today 9700 Old Allentown Rd, Noon-2pm. events.wpgc.cbslocal.com/fortwashington… 7 hours ago
- Meet DJ Flexx today at Cricket Wireless 2pm-4pm 5721 Silver Hill Rd. events.wpgc.cbslocal.com/districtheight… 7 hours ago
- RT @MRPETERPARKER: I am #LIVE on @WPGC w/ @DjBook until 12am!! @BunkerLeesburg #UltimateFridays #Turnt http://t.co/QeHUXxZ1Bk 17 hours ago
- RT @targetsquad: We @BunkerLeesburg 21+ Free All Night!!! S/o @WPGC @MRPETERPARKER @DjBook #TrippyStatesOfAmerica On Deck Free CDs @ DJ boo… 17 hours ago
- RT @ALADDINDAPRINCE: Rare Essance performed live at wusa9 with @wpgc djflexxdc tonyredz. #ripchuck instagram.com/p/ZblWjuFBl7/ 17 hours ago