Sha Money XL
Frank Ocean has the numbers on his side. The singer’s major label debut, Channel Orange, released exclusively on iTunes late Monday night, is projected to sell between 110,000 and 120,000. The big numbers by the Odd Future member followed his public coming-out announcement and Def Jam’s decision to digitally release the set a full week in advance.
- Bunker Sports Cafe!! 5.17.13 Cafe Asia Saturdays!! 5.11.13 Arsenio Hall Meet and Greet... Cafe Asia Saturdays!!!
- Cafe Asia Saturdays!! A$AP Rocky Meet & Greet!! Shaq Attack Release Party @... The Howard Theater's 2nd...
- Cafe Asia Saturday's!! 4.20.13 Broccoli Fest 2013!! Operation Pretty &... Set the World on Fire Tour
- Bunker Sports Cafe 4.12.13!! Bunkers Sports Cafe 4.5.13! Little Mix In Studio!
- #NP "Treasure" by @BrunoMars with @MRPETERPARKER 1 hour ago
- #NP #NewIshat9 by @FrencHMonTanA "We Go Wherever We Want" #Haaaaaaan 2 hours ago
- Coming up the #NewIshat9 from @FrencHMonTanA with @MRPETERPARKER 2 hours ago
- #BDayBash available at 8:05pm. Tune in NOW! ~> tinyurl.com/lnxbdyr 3 hours ago
- Stuck at the desk? Listen to the #Mixtapeat8 with @MRPETERPARKER and @djluckywdc ONLINE here ~> tinyurl.com/lnxbdyr 3 hours ago