World AIDS Day
Today is World AIDS Day. Besides getting tested as you should do any day besides today there are many events going on in the city to help you become aware the disease and to get tested.
Celebrities are dying all over the place to help out with the DIGITAL LIFE SACRIFICE CAMPAIGN that [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Alicia Keys[/lastfm] has going on to help out with the Keep a Child Alive cause.
[lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Alicia Keys[/lastfm] is still in her philanthropic mode as she gets used to being a new mommy to her baby boy, Egypt. One of the things she is currently working on is getting celebrities to […]
Hydeia Broadbent is a 26 year old who was contracted HIV/AIDS at birth from her mother who was addicted to crack. Doctors said she wouldn’t live pass the age of 10. Look at her now…
Our favorite celebs have digitally died. Find out why by clicking HERE.
- Join Jeannie Jones & Storm at Kings Kids Child Development Center today 9700 Old Allentown Rd, Noon-2pm. events.wpgc.cbslocal.com/fortwashington… 14 hours ago
- Meet DJ Flexx today at Cricket Wireless 2pm-4pm 5721 Silver Hill Rd. events.wpgc.cbslocal.com/districtheight… 14 hours ago
- RT @MRPETERPARKER: I am #LIVE on @WPGC w/ @DjBook until 12am!! @BunkerLeesburg #UltimateFridays #Turnt http://t.co/QeHUXxZ1Bk 1 day ago
- RT @targetsquad: We @BunkerLeesburg 21+ Free All Night!!! S/o @WPGC @MRPETERPARKER @DjBook #TrippyStatesOfAmerica On Deck Free CDs @ DJ boo… 1 day ago
- RT @ALADDINDAPRINCE: Rare Essance performed live at wusa9 with @wpgc djflexxdc tonyredz. #ripchuck instagram.com/p/ZblWjuFBl7/ 1 day ago